Come see Colorado the easy way because this 1996 Wilderness makes camping a breeze. Check out these amenities:
* Sleeps up to 5 depending on size
• Two single bunks (each bunk has its own window and reading light). Top bunk has a max weight limit of 150lbs, please also allow for the 15lb memory foam mattress.
• 1 fold down sofa that will sleep 1-2
• A convertible dining table that sleeps 1 (could sleep two small children).
* Full kitchen complete with
• Four burner gas stove/oven, 2 door fridge/freezer that works on electric or propane
• Double sink
• Microwave (electric hookup required)
• Built in dinette that seats 4
* Private bathroom that features a roomy shower and flush toilet.
• Room divider for privacy
• 24" TV with cable hookup (many campgrounds have cable connections)
• Small propane camp stove for cooking outdoors
• Built in stereo system - bring your iPod and connector
• Air conditioner (electric hookup required)
• Furnace (propane required)
• Hot water heater (works on electric or propane)
• 2 - 20 gallon propane tanks
• Brand new 19 foot awning to enjoy the beautiful Colorado outdoors
• Comes pre-stocked with dishes, flatware, basic cooking utensils, pots and pans, hand soap, toilet paper, paper towels, cleaning supplies, linens, towels and pillows
• Planning to camp “off the grid”? Select the “Unplugged” package and we will pre-stock with disposable plates, cups, utensils, aluminum foil and games.
• Ask about renting a fire pit or camp chairs enhance your experience!
* This RV is set up to work in a full service campground with hookups or fill up with water and propane and camp nearly anywhere!
*30 amp electrical hookup
* You must have proper tow vehicle with hitch and brake assist system. This is 24' RV that can weigh as much as 7000 lbs fully loaded.