Pitching an Idea
- If we're already in touch about you contributing, skip this step.
- If you're interested in contributing but we haven't connected yet, pitch your idea on our Twitter account. Example: "@Outdoorsy I'm a photographer who would thinks a piece on rural campgrounds in the Ozarks could be cool. What do you think?"
- We'll get in touch and respond there!
Get Signed up with our System
- If your idea is approved, we'll send you a blank W-9.
- You send it back.
- You'll then receive an email from Bill.com asking for information to get you set up. It will include banking info so that we can deposit your payments automatically.
- Upload that info, and you're all set up!
- We pay contractors at the beginning of every month. To get paid, you need to submit an invoice by the last day of the month via email.
- You will receive your payment via direct deposit by the 4th of the following month.